Oracle Real User Experience Insight Review

Good availability, a simple initial setup, and is easy to upload to the cloud

What is our primary use case?

We primarily use the solution for focusing on our source numbers and management appointing.

What is most valuable?

The availability of the solution is its most valuable aspect. I can also Google anything I want and upload it on the cloud. I can do that using the mobile app. It is very helpful.

What needs improvement?

For me, it will be too early to comment on improvements because I've just been using this solution for the past few months.

It would be nice if the solution could be integrated with Outlook. If I'm signing any quotation, any proposal, or any of my communications, I should be able to update that Oracle application as well.

I've been using the solution for two months.

The solution is very stable.

In order to scale it up, you might have to understand the solution a bit more. We have about 250 people using the solution currently. We use it pretty extensively.

If we have issues, they are usually handled internally, so I don't have any experience with the solution's own technical support.

The initial setup is quite straightforward. You just need the user ID and password and the URL and it is up and running. Deployment on my computer doesn't take more than three minutes. The actual deployment, which might have happened in India, might have taken longer. For me on my setup, on my computer, it did not take too long.

Licensing is very expensive for this solution.

What other advice do I have?

Our company has used this solution for quite a while, however, I've only been with the company for two months, so I don't have a lot of experience with the solution yet.

Our company uses a cloud deployment model.

I'd rate the solution nine out of ten.