Palo Alto Networks Cortex XSOAR Review

Easy to set up with good technical support and good stability

What is our primary use case?

We primarily use the solution for automation and the orchestration of security.

What is most valuable?

We've only just installed the solution and need time to explore its functionality and capabilities. So far, we haven't experienced any issues.

The stability has been good overall.

The initial implementation wasn't overly complex. It was easy.

The pricing is very good.

Technical support is helpful and responsive.

What needs improvement?

Although we haven't used the solution for too long, we haven't come across any issues and haven't noticed any features that are lacking. We're largely satisfied with the offering.

The user interface could be a bit better. It's the only aspect I've noticed that could possibly be improved.

Other than that, we've been pretty happy with it.

We've just implemented the solution. We've only been using it for a few weeks. It hasn't been too long just yet.

So far, we have found the stability to be very reliable. There are no bugs or glitches. It doesn't crash or freeze. The performance, in the few weeks we've used it, has been good.

Technical support has been helpful so far. They are knowledgeable and responsive and we've been very satisfied with their level of support.

The installation was very straightforward. It only took about a day. Not even that long. The deployment was fast. A company shouldn't have run into any issues with the initial setup.

I was able to handle the implementation myself. I did not need the assistance of an integrator or consultant.

We've found the pricing to be very reasonable. It's not particularly expensive.

The customers do not have to pay for licensing; we deliver it for free.

What other advice do I have?

We have the solution integrated into our QRadar.

In the time we've used it, from what I've experienced, I'd rate the product at an eight out of ten. We've had a very positive experience.

I would recommend the solution to other companies.

**Disclosure: My company has a business relationship with this vendor other than being a customer: Implementer
More Palo Alto Networks Cortex XSOAR reviews from users
Find out what your peers are saying about Palo Alto Networks, Splunk, IBM and others in Security Orchestration Automation and Response (SOAR). Updated: July 2021.
522,946 professionals have used our research since 2012.