Palo Alto Networks Cortex XSOAR Review

High level log overviews, integrates well, and effective orchestration

What is our primary use case?

We are using this solution to have a completely organized SOC from a list of devices in our environment. We are able to manage all of our devices, such as firewalls and endpoint protection solutions.

What is most valuable?

The most valuable features are the orchestration because of the way in which it coordinates the loss from all the devices and it provides us with a high-level overview of the critical log information. Additionally, this solution integrates very well, we have integrated a Palo Alto firewall and everything is working perfectly.

What needs improvement?

There should be an on-premise version available for customers to have different choices.

I have been using this solution for approximately one year.

The solution is very reliable because it is on the cloud.

The solution is scalable. We have already approximately 200 devices deployed into the cloud and we are planning to increase usage in the future. We have approximately 600 employees using this solution in my organization and the solution has been completely coordinating the logs of all these users well.

The technical support is satisfactory. If we need any clarification or faced any issues we have been in contact with the support. However, there is room for improvement.

The solution is easy to deploy and manage.

There is a yearly license required for this solution and it is expensive.

We have evaluated other solutions but they do not compare with the number of features this solution provides. There is a wide range of features in this solution.

What other advice do I have?

I would recommend this solution to those that already have a SOC or a NOC. It will enhance their logs and XSOAR will handle their internet activities.

If they are not involved with SOCs or NOCs then I do not think they require this solution.

I rate Palo Alto Networks Cortex XSOAR an eight out of ten.

More Palo Alto Networks Cortex XSOAR reviews from users
Find out what your peers are saying about Palo Alto Networks, Splunk, IBM and others in Security Orchestration Automation and Response (SOAR). Updated: July 2021.
521,690 professionals have used our research since 2012.