Palo Alto Networks NG Firewalls Review

Stable, straightforward to set up, and guards against sophisticated attacks

What is our primary use case?

We are a solution provider and this is one of the firewall solutions that we implement for our customers. We present this product to customers and also handle the onsite installation.

Our clients use it to secure their network infrastructure.

What is most valuable?

The most valuable feature is WildFire, which blocks sophisticated attacks and distinguishes it from other traditional firewall functions.

What needs improvement?

I would like to see better third-party orchestration so that it is easier for the team to work with different products.

Improvements should be made in the Cortex module.

I worked with this next-generation firewall for about four months as I rotated between departments.

We have had no complaints about stability.

Scalability has not been a problem. Our customers for this firewall are large companies in industries such as banking.

I have not been in contact with technical support.

The initial setup is quite straightforward compared to other brands of firewalls. The deployment takes about one month.

Our in-house team handles the deployment and maintenance for our customers.

What other advice do I have?

My advice for anybody who is considering this product is that it is a useful firewall and high-ranking compared to others.

More Palo Alto Networks NG Firewalls reviews from users