Parasoft Service Virtualization Review

Easy to set up and scale but needs more data virtualization capabilities

What is our primary use case?

We primarily use the solution for API virtualization.

What is most valuable?

The solution has a lot of great features that we are able to take advantage of.

The initial setup is quite easy to manage.

The stability is good.

We've found the scalability to be very good.

What needs improvement?

We've only recently started using the solution. it's been about three months or so. It hasn't been that long just yet.

The stability so far has been very reliable. There are no bugs or glitches. It doesn't crash or freeze. The performance is great overall.

The solution can scale. If a company needs to expand it, it can do so. It's good.

We have not yet contacted technical support. We haven't used the solution for very long and haven't come across any difficulties just yet. Therefore, I can't speak to how helpful or responsive they are.

We did not find the initial setup to be difficult. It's not a complex process. It's largely straightforward and simple. An organization shouldn't have any trouble with it.

We have our own team of five engineers that can handle deployment and maintenance.

We handled the deployment ourselves. We didn't need a consultant or integrator to assist us.

The pricing of the product is fair. It's not unreasonable by any means.

What other advice do I have?

I'm working with a service organization and I'm working for a client and that client requires this solution. That's why we use it. Basically, we are just a customer and end-user.

The solution is easy to set up and a good tool for the service virtualization so far.

I'd rate the solution at a seven out of ten. If the product could do more things, I'd give it higher marks.

Hybrid Cloud
More Parasoft Service Virtualization reviews from users
Find out what your peers are saying about Parasoft, Broadcom, Micro Focus and others in Service Virtualization. Updated: June 2021.
523,372 professionals have used our research since 2012.