Pure Storage FlashArray Review

Has good data replication and continuous snapshots

What is our primary use case?

Our primary use case is to keep the disc for all the critical systems in the company.

What is most valuable?

The most valuable features are the replication of data and the continuous snapshot that we can take from the disc.

What needs improvement?

The problem is that we can only make a few groups, around five or six groups. I like groups and we need a lot of them. We had to put all the information in only a few groups and cannot make a more detailed separation of them.

This is the only problem that we have in the two years of working with Pure Storage and it is not an important problem. The interface that this solution has is really good. It senses all the errors. We get good support from the vendor.

The price doesn't really matter. It's very expensive, it can be cheaper.

I have been using Pure Storage FlashArray for around two years.

Stability is very good. We haven't had any problems.

We have around 4,000 users.

The initial setup was very easy. It took around two weeks.

What other advice do I have?

I would highly recommend this solution.

I would rate it a ten out of ten. It has all the features we need. It tests all the software solutions that are currently available and that will be available in the future. You do not have to pay for any additional solutions that they purchase.

More Pure Storage FlashArray reviews from users
...who compared it with HPE Nimble Storage
Learn what your peers think about Pure Storage FlashArray. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: September 2021.
534,299 professionals have used our research since 2012.