QAD Cloud ERP Review

Helpful technical support with fair pricing and good stability

What is our primary use case?

We are using the solution as a general agent financial module in the supply chain.

What is most valuable?

It's easy to find information on the solution. You can simply Google it and do a lot of research that way.

The solution has been very stable.

The scalability is very good.

The pricing of the product is fair. It's not overly expensive.

The solution serves its purpose and does what we need it to do.

We have found the security to be very good.

Technical support has been very good.

The solution is quite secure.

What needs improvement?

I can't speak to finding any missing features. It works well for us.

We've had a few small security issues.

Just implementing an ERP system takes a lot of time. It takes a lot of time to analyze everything.

We cannot get all of the KPIs and reports as we were not always on the system. While we could generate them, we'd be charged extra. That's not really the fault of the ERP. That's more on our side. If we need information, we can run it through Tableau which we just connected to our database.

Changing QAD would involve a significant investment.

I've been using the solution for five to seven years.

We have been five years in the cloud and two years on-prem for our on-premise data center.

The stability of the solution is very good. There are no bugs or glitches. It doesn't crash or freeze. It's reliable and the performance is good.

The solution can scale effectively. If a company wants to expand, it can.

We have 50 users on the solution right now.

Customer service is very friendly and helpful. We're happy with the level of service we receive from them.

If we have any issues, we raise a ticket. As soon as we raise a ticket for any issue, they basically take care of any issue irrespective of geographic boundaries. They are very good.

We also use a few other built-in solutions on top of this product. If we need something specific, we just build our own thing.

We did not handle the initial setup. Therefore, I cannot speak to how easy or difficult it was. I was not a part of the process.

All the maintenance and everything is being done by QAD itself.

We had a third party install the solution for us.

The pricing is reasonable. We do not find it too high. In comparison with other ERP solutions, it's very good.

My understanding is that we pay a yearly licensing fee and they take care of everything for us.

We've looked into many other ERP solutions. For example, we are familiar with SAP and the Oracle E-Business Suite.

What other advice do I have?

As a cloud-based solution, we are always on the latest version.

I'd rate the solution at a nine out of ten. We're pretty happy with its capabilities overall.

More QAD Cloud ERP reviews from users
...who compared it with SAP ERP
Find out what your peers are saying about QAD, SAP, Oracle and others in ERP. Updated: September 2021.
536,244 professionals have used our research since 2012.