QPR ProcessAnalyzer Review

Discovery and root cause analysis are key benefits; its own dashboard is a standout feature

What is our primary use case?

We use the software for our managing of IT procedures. We are consultants and manage the product for our clients. I'm the director of our company and we are resellers of this solution.

What is most valuable?

The valuable features of this solution are the discovery and root cause analysis.

What needs improvement?

I think the company has the technology for continued improvement of its communications, the one-on-one with clients. They have improved their software over time but there is still more to be done, particularly with the user interface.

They could include numerous additional features but I'm not sure if we are in a position to utilize them. The solution could be more flexible and intuitive.

I've been using this solution for two years.

We sometimes have problems with the stability.

Our company manages this solution for the client with a team of two or three people but we can always turn to QPR for additional support.

Most of the solutions in this categroy cover the main functionalities and QPR is very close to the top of the game. Most other softwares don't have their own dashboard which is a good feature of QPR. I think they try to include what the other products don't have. I've worked with Celonis and I think they cover the same functionality and I know that AG is also a good tool.

What other advice do I have?

It's important to compare between the different products and what each offers.

I would rate this solution a nine out of 10.

2020.4