Radware Alteon Review

User-friendly, good interface with alerting, and easy to setup

What is our primary use case?

We use this solution for web application load balancing.

We use it because we have several servers and we needed to distribute the traffic.

What is most valuable?

The interface is easy, it's friendly, and has good alerting. When you have a problem with a server, it will alert you.

It is useful in many areas, especially for web applications and load balancing. It's something that the customer can see on the internet.

What needs improvement?

Support is an area that needs improvement. They need to have better response times.

I have been using this solution for a year and a half.

Technical support takes too long to respond. Sometimes you need a quick response.

I would rate them a five out of ten.

The initial setup was easy.

We have a shared implementation. We work with a partner here in Ecuador.

What other advice do I have?

For others who are interested in using this solution, I would say that it is necessary to take the time to input the correct dimensions of the equipment.

More Radware Alteon reviews from users
Find out what your peers are saying about Radware, F5, Citrix and others in Application Delivery Controllers. Updated: January 2021.
457,459 professionals have used our research since 2012.
1 Comment

author avatarSaurabh-Pal

In my opinion Radware Alteon is the best for simulteneous feature of bundling FastView Web Performance Optimization (WPO), Application Performance Monitoring (APM), AppWall Web Application Firewall (WAF), Authentication Gateway, Advanced Denial of Service (ADoS), ITM / bandwidth management as well as maximum SSL and compression capacities.