Reduxio [EOL] Review

Give us flexibility, frequency of restore points, immediate data recovery, and ease of use

What is our primary use case?

Data storage and recovery.

How has it helped my organization?

This product has not improved the way my organization functions (yet) but it has the potential to get my organization up and running within seconds of incurring a malicious attack, or otherwise disastrous issue, with regards to data management.

What is most valuable?

The features that are most valuable to me are:

• Immediate data recovery: critical to business continuity in an age of unknown cyber threats.
  • Flexibility and frequency of restore points: allow me to economically customize the range of time for data restoration, according to the varying sensitivities of each type of data.
  • Efficiency of data management (Tier-X tiering, and NoDup inline dedupliclation and compression) provide for quick response time (+150k IOPS) during regular usage.
  • Ease of user interface: prevents distractions and confusion when dealing with real-time catastrophes and high-pressure situations. Overall, it extremely easy to use.  My team was trained within less than two hours.

What needs improvement?

I think that the only issue that I would like to see an improvement in would be the price.

Less than one year.

I have not encountered any issues with stability.

I have not yet had the need for scalability, but I do not anticipate an issue in the future.

The Reduxio sales and technical team was, perhaps, the most dramatic and impressive part of the package. I discovered open, honest, and candid professionals that provided my staff and me with intelligent explanations and modest, yet convincing answers to our questions. I have dealt with team members Effie Glass, Barak Zigdon, and Daniel Fragin and I regard them each with integrity and respect.

In my humble opinion, the technical support is outstanding. I would also note that they respond quickly and generously.

I have restored data with other solutions, but they were not comparable to Reduxio with regards to immediacy, flexibility, frequency of restore points, efficiency of data management, and ease of user interface.

The initial setup was straightforward.

Pricing/licensing is a business decision based on an equation of risk versus opportunity. I cannot offer advice on this issue.

I did not evaluate other options, as I have yet to encounter any comparable solutions.

What other advice do I have?

My first impression of Reduxio was, "Hey, this is the first solution that I have ever encountered that can truly ensure business continuity," and my impression has not yet changed. For that reason Reduxio does not strike me as just another vendor.

I have considered replacing our storage and backup with Reduxio’s converged primary and secondary platform but my budget does not permit doing so.

I would advise others looking to implement this product that they base their decision on an overall IT strategy, rather than deciding upon a reaction to some particular need or problem.