SentinelOne Review

What is most valuable?

If I am breached, they will pay the ransom on my behalf.

Cybercrime is growing in the world of technology, the defense in today’s world has no accountability. If breached, all that is said is that it is zero-day, and you still pay license fees to those vendors. The solution can search for hidden and dormant threats on encrypted traffic in your environment.

How has it helped my organization?

With automation, the time wasted on malware, like ransomware, is dealt with on a scale where everything is centralized. The IT Technician does not have to wait for a user to bring the machine to IT, as all they need is an active internet connection.

What needs improvement?

• Deployment strategy for large organizations that do not use active directory (AD).
  • Windows updates have not been done on the client side, so minimum requirements stop the installation.

One year.

None.

None.

Excellent, they have customized reports on threats in our environment that we do not have knowledge of.

Yes, Sophos, I switched because SentinelOne does more things and guarantees against ransomware and can find hidden threats that other solution could not find.

It is both straightforward and complex to install.

Machines on Windows 10 are easy and seamlessly installed.

Users machines that are not updated require updates to be done first before the solution can be installed.

Spend money on the security for the endpoint. That is where the data lies and where hackers try an attack, not the network or firewalls.

Sophos, AVG, Avast, McAfee, Kaspersky, and ESET.

What other advice do I have?

Ask about accountability for hidden and dormant threats that could be in your network.

**Disclosure: My company has a business relationship with this vendor other than being a customer: Reseller and Platinum partner of the solution through Cyber Intelligent Systems.
More SentinelOne reviews from users