SQL Azure Review

User-friendly solution that is easy to understand and has good stability

What is our primary use case?

I primarily use the solution for continuous integration and continuous delivery.

What is most valuable?

Azure DevOps is the feature that is the most valuable aspect of the solution for us.

What needs improvement?

I need Microsoft to allow their network to access open source technologies.

The solution is very stable. Microsoft is one of the most stable platforms. It offers 100% stability.

I would rate scalability as ten out of ten.

We have been satisfied with technical support. We're a big Azure customer. I don't know if a normal customer or a start-up would get the same support from Microsoft but we are a big customer and we've paid a lot of money for the solution, so we have a good amount of attention from support.

Previously we used open-source solutions and relied on the abilities of our techs. But now we're paying to have a big organization that can help manage and handle our projects.

The initial setup is very easy. It's extremely straightforward.

The pricing is okay. It's not too expensive.

What other advice do I have?

The solution is very user-friendly. I would recommend the solution. It's very easy to understand.

I would rate this solution ten out of ten.