Tibcosoftware

TIBCO Spotfire Review
Self-service analytics and easy visualisation are the most valuable features.

Valuable Features:

Self-service analytics and easy visualisation are the most valuable features of this product to me. It shows where you are fetching data from, in the same way that you like to have a data model for a database. If you made a mistake in building a table, you need to start all over, there is no way to change it. That takes a lot of time.

This saves time in the analysis of the data structure and in fixing issues in the data structure of data tables.

Improvements to My Organization:

It gives us better insight into data, taking things out of Excel and sharing solutions. We save many millions of dollars.

Room for Improvement:

I would like it to be easier to see how data is combined and when a user changes. It would help when creating complex Spotfire files.

Use of Solution:

I have used this solution for 15 years.

Deployment Issues:

Deployment is easy and stable.

Scalability Issues:

Scaling was harder with prior versions, but better since 7.5.

I rate customer service 8/10.

I rate technical support 9/10.

Initial Setup:

The initial setup was simple, but that was 15 years ago. We are now at >10,000 users.

Implementation Team:

Implementation was performed by an in-house team with specialized contractors.

Other Solutions Considered:

We looked at PowerBI, Tableau and Lumira. On features and on deployment in large organisations, Spotfire scores very well.

0 Comments

Anonymous avatar x30

Have A Question About TIBCO Spotfire?

Our experts can help. 233,815 professionals have used our research on 5,900 solutions.