Trend Micro Endpoint Encryption Review

A stable and scalable solution for remotely working in a secure environment

What is our primary use case?

We utilize the latest version.

The solution enables all the development and technical team members to work from home while, at the same time, ensuring the security of the work environment.

It also protects us from cyber attacks and malware.

What needs improvement?

We would like to see a wider, better dashboard for the purposes of monitoring the users of the Trend Micro software. The solution should also send out real-time data. This way, if a user becomes disconnected, the IT members can ensure that the associate, the developers are aware that he is out of the security zone.

We have been using Trend Micro Endpoint Encryption for the last two years.

The solution is stable.

The solution is scalable.

We have plans to increase its usage.

While I have not personally come across any issues necessitating the help of technical support, it may be worth checking this with the IT team.

The initial setup is easy.

Implementation did not require much effort, only for configuration to be done with the server.

Implementation was done by the central IT team.

One of the reasons we decided to go with Trend Micro Endpoint Security is because of its cost effectiveness. We felt we were getting a bang for our buck.

While we may have evaluated or used other solutions before employing Trend Micro Endpoint Encryption, I cannot recall the names.

What other advice do I have?

The solution is deployed on cloud.

We use the solution for organizational purposes.

There are around 1,000 users making use of it in our organization.

I would recommend the solution to others.

I rate Trend Micro Endpoint Encryption as a nine out of ten.

More Trend Micro Endpoint Encryption reviews from users
...who compared it with Symantec Endpoint Encryption
Find out what your peers are saying about Trend Micro, Microsoft, Broadcom and others in Endpoint Encryption. Updated: July 2021.
523,431 professionals have used our research since 2012.