Tricentis Tosca Review

It accomplishes what a lot of different tools did before. We use it in our main, regressive, HTML, and web-case tests.

What is most valuable?

Business dynamic steering and table steering.

How has it helped my organization?

For example, you can make templates and share them with storage elements. We use it in our main, regressive, HTML, and web-case tests.

What needs improvement?

At the moment, none. In the latest version I don’t see much room for improvement.

I've used it for six years.

In the past there were.

The product is stable; no problems with stability features.

We had in the past, but those are gone in the latest versions. In the beginning there were problems with scaling up, but those are gone as well.

We had QA Windrunner, which was running out of its maintenance lifecycle. Also, the product wasn’t very good as it caused problems, was only a tool for testing automation, and we needed a tool that could be used for several purposes like reporting, putting in requests, and data storage. Testsuite accomplishes what a lot of different tools did before. Now, three or so tools are no longer needed, and our testing is all unified in TOSCA.

It's very good.

It's very good.

It was implemented through a vendor team – our team members had done a TOSCA certification so they worked together.

What other advice do I have?

The best way to look into the solution, you have to experience things for yourself. Have technical support from the beginning so that you have guidance early on.

More Tricentis Tosca reviews from users