Tricentis Tosca Review

A model based automation tool and doesn't require an explicit framework.

What is most valuable?

Tosca Testsuite is a model based automation tool and it doesn't require an explicit framework, unlike other automation tools.

How has it helped my organization?

Tosca very efficiently helps us manage the time taken for automation, its very user-friendly and easy to work with.

What needs improvement?

I feel that the Tosca tool should be improved for handling Siebel applications. My team has tried the automation for a few different types of applications with Tosca. One of them was a Siebel application. We faced the most difficulties in the automation of that Siebel application. Tosca doesn't handle Siebel applications as well as it handles other platform applications. We had to try a lot of workarounds to complete the automation. That was one issue we faced when we worked with Tosca.

Almost 10 months.

There are very minor issues. They can be easily resolved.

Tosca Testsuite is very reliable and stable.

Not much. I Haven't faced any such issues until now.

The support team of Tricentis is really excellent. The support portal and the support teams work and help is really appreciated.

I prefer TOSCA over other tools.

The initial setup was not that easy or not that complex. I can say it was moderate.

It was in-house.

What other advice do I have?

TOSCA Testsuite is a very good automation tool. It supports a wide variety of application automation. This tool provides a very efficient way of automation and also it is compatible with many other tools involved in the testing process like Quality Center, etc.

TOSCA 9.2 Version
More Tricentis Tosca reviews from users
...who compared it with SmartBear TestComplete
Learn what your peers think about Tricentis Tosca. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: July 2021.
523,431 professionals have used our research since 2012.