Ubuntu Linux Review

Enables us to easily install new packages and to have recent packages available

What is most valuable?

There are many features I like about this solution, but one that stands out is that it allows me to easily install new packages and to have recent packages available.

What needs improvement?

I am really very satisfied with this solution. However, one thing that I would like to see improve, is to have better support for multiple screens with multiple resolutions. For me, that is the most important feature.

We've been using Ubuntu Linux ( /products/ubuntu-linux-reviews ) for about ten years now.

Ubuntu Linus has always been very stable for us.

This solution is very scalable on the server with some add-ons like like containers, Docker containers and kubernetes. We are a relatively small development company with only three staff members. But I've installed this for customers with hundreds of users supported by the Ubuntu server.

I've never had to use their technical support, so that just shows how good the product is.

I used Debian before, but newer versions and solutions are out there and we've decided to start using Ubuntu Linux instead.

When I first installed it, it was fairly easy. But when I installed it onto my new laptop, it was rather complex because it involved adding all the drivers.

I use the free version, so I don't have any license fees.

What other advice do I have?

I will give this solution a ten out of ten.