VeloCloud Review

Good performance and allows our customers to better manage their environment

What is our primary use case?

We are a reseller and this is one of the solutions that we provide to our customers.

The use case is dependent on the customer and their requirements, but the primary use is as an SD-WAN. It helps our customers streamline their configuration, it improves link recovery, and helps them better manage their environment.

What is most valuable?

The most valuable feature for one of our customers is the ability to stage cloud workloads from the local network.

What needs improvement?

This solution needs a local gateway for the cloud in every country. The gateway is used to set up cloud access and one of my clients had a bad experience with the local partner that was trying to set one up.

Technical support is in need of improvement.

We have been using VeloCloud for two years.

With respect to stability, every vendor deploys this solution in their own way. There is always a concern about performance and stability.

It is difficult to judge scalability with a small number of deployments. I would need to try it with 100 branches to test scalability.

Technical support for VeloCloud needs to be improved. Customers compensate for the lack of support by using the portal. I would rate the support a seven out of ten.

The initial setup is very easy, which is a plus for this solution.

The majority of time is spent in the planning stage. Once you are ready to deploy, it should not take more than 30 minutes.

VeloCloud performs as well as the Cisco SD-WAN but it is cheaper in price.

What other advice do I have?

I recommend using this solution. It is a good product and if the support were improved then it would be even better.

I would rate this solution a nine out of ten.

More VeloCloud reviews from users