Veracode Review

Enables us to provide secure code training packages to our customers

Video Review:

How has it helped my organization?

It has helped us be more secure, and it has helped us put a package together for our customers that will take into consideration training, all the way down to the coding level.

What is most valuable?

For us, it's the partnership. We have always been very strong partners with Veracode. They provide excellent training to our sales team, so we are able to work with our customers to show them the value of secure code training.

What needs improvement?

More integration into the specific application; an open API would be good. Aside from that, I think they do a really good job in terms of the features they have.

Three to five years.

Veracode has always been a very stable product for us, a very stable product for our customers, and it has been a very stable relationship as well.

We have customers of every size from several hundred to several hundred thousand. The product works well, regardless of the size of the company we are working with.

We have had customers - and it has been our own experience as well - tell us that the support is second to none. They are very quick to respond, very quick to answer questions in a really knowledgeable way.

We've had no comments from our customers other than that it is an easy setup.

When it comes to secure coding, Veracode is the only one we really considered.

What other advice do I have?

For us, whenever we are selecting a partner, vendors to work with who are going to be working with our customers, we have to make sure that they align regarding customer support philosophy, and that is the reason we selected to work with Veracode.

I would definitely rate Veracode a 10 out of 10, based on our customer feedback. Whenever we know the relationship is going well between Veracode and our customers, it reflects very well on us.

Keep your software secure

Application security starts with secure code. Find out more about the benefits of using Veracode to keep your software secure throughout the development lifecycle.