VxRail Review

Perfect, easy to manage, very scalable, and very stable

What is our primary use case?

We have deployed it in our lab in our organization for POCs. We have its latest version.

I am responsible for presales and solution architecture for HCI VxRail. It is suitable for any business, such as financial, telecom, education, etc.

What is most valuable?

The simplicity and manageability of VxRail are most valuable. We have a very good experience with this product. Its stability and scalability are also very good.

What needs improvement?

The most important thing that I want to be included in this solution is the VMware license.

Its deployment time can be quicker so that instead of 40 minutes, it takes 10 minutes.

I have been using VxRail for four years.

It is the most stable solution I have come across.

I have scaled it many times, and its scalability is very good. You can scale out and scale up as much as you need, which is a great thing.

It is suitable for small, medium, and large businesses. We have almost 500 users.

I have contacted them many times. The best thing about their support is that there is single support for software, hardware, and networking.

It is very straightforward, but it would be great if it can be done in 10 minutes rather than 40 minutes.

It has a yearly subscription. It can be for one year, three years, or five years.

What other advice do I have?

I would 100% recommend this solution to others. I am very happy with this product.

I would rate VxRail a ten out of ten.

More VxRail reviews from users
...who compared it with Nutanix Acropolis AOS
Learn what your peers think about VxRail. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: July 2021.
522,281 professionals have used our research since 2012.