VxRail Review

Has a quick installation and is easy to manage

What is our primary use case?

We use this solution for middle customers and headquarters. It's very scalable and works fine. I can roll out the system in thirty minutes and the customer can work with it.

What is most valuable?

The most valuable feature is the quick installation. I build the system for the customer and then it is quick and easy to manage. The price is a little bit on the higher side but the system and management are so quick and easy that it's worth it for the customer.

What needs improvement?

I would like to see integration with vCenter if possible.

Between two and three years.

In terms of stability, it's an easy solution.

I can start with two systems for a robot, or I can start with a bigger system that has twelve or more nodes, and I can add the customer's workload.

We had a big project in Germany that started with one cluster. It expanded over a year and a half to a fourteen cluster system.

In the beginning, we had to put in a lot of requests with their technical support. Now, we have fewer tickets. The support is okay.

The initial setup of this solution is not complex. Take it out of the package and implement; it's very easy.

We implement the systems ourselves.

We use Dell EMC products and this solution was the best one for our customers and projects.

What other advice do I have?

We typically use G Series, but for a certain customer, we have the P Series to handle the application workload. The P Series has more performance which you may need for your application. All of the other clusters are G Series.

I have some colleagues who also use this solution. This is a good product of the future.

I would rate it a ten out of ten. I love it.