Webroot Business Endpoint Protection Review

Easy policy defining, light on system resources, but lacking updated features

What is our primary use case?

We have been using a two-prong security system for our network. We had a combination of Kaspersky along with Webroot Business Endpoint Protection. This gave us two layers of defense and it has been working really well for us.

With the current increased world threat scenarios, we are looking for other protection possibilities.

What is most valuable?

The solution has many features. It is very easy to define and set the policies based on the user groups, it does not take up a lot of resources in operation, and has provided us with a good track record of protection.

What needs improvement?

The solution could improve by providing better ransomware protection.

If Webroot could match up to something similar to what a CrowdStrike or SentinelOne is providing, I would consider Webroot again. For example, there are more advanced features such as EDR and sandboxing. In SentinelOne, when there is a threat it automatically does the analysis and provides you with detailed reports, but Webroot is lacking in the details.

I have been using this solution for approximately two years.

The solution is stable.

In my experience the solution is stable.

We have approximately 75 people using the solution in my organization.

We have used the support.

We have previously used many other solutions, such as Mcafee and Norton. Many of them were pretty heavy on resources and users are complaining about slowness on the systems. This is why we had to move to another solution, which is a combination of Kaspersky and Webroot.

The installation is straightforward.

What other advice do I have?

I rate Webroot Business Endpoint Protection a seven out of ten.

More Webroot Business Endpoint Protection reviews from users
...who compared it with McAfee Endpoint Security
Learn what your peers think about Webroot Business Endpoint Protection. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: September 2021.
536,548 professionals have used our research since 2012.