Workfront Review

Helpful tool that gives transparency and reporting tools that I cant live without now.

What is most valuable?

The project transparency in AtTask/WorkFront is amazing. It helped us become so much more organized and gives us so much data to help report in ways it would have taken me weeks do to. Now I can build the report fast and have it at my fingertips to use at anytime.

How has it helped my organization?

They have so many reporting options and custom dashboards it has really help everyone see exactly where their projects are and helps me search on things not possible before (in excel).

What needs improvement?

Some of my reporting needs, I have had to add custom calcuations and when I have called to get help, they say it is a custom ask. I hope someday they incorporate those, as I am not that great at building correct calculations.

Almost a year.

No, we had someone here from AtTask for 2 weeks helping us build and set up AtTask. The only issue was getting my users to start to use the system.

It has been great this past year, no major issues.

We have over 115 users and started with 15 and its been pretty seamless so far. Its a constant work in progress to make it better, but its mainly to do with me realizing all AtTask can do. Also now that we have many users I am getting more asks for certain reports, etc.

Great! Super helpful and pretty good response time.

When I have scheduled a consultant call for extra detail help, they have been great.

Yes, we previously used Excel and then Clients and Profits. AtTask is so much more user friendly and design wise nicer to use daily.

We had someone here from AtTask for 2 weeks helping us build and set up AtTask. The only issue was getting my users to start to use the system and trained correctly.

We had someone here from AtTask for 2 weeks helping us build and set up AtTask. I am constantly training my users and built out a PPT specific for our team to reference that I refer to all the time. AtTasks Discovery docs were very helpful to do before their consultant came onsite.

Considering we went from 15 users to over 100, this tool is great. We thought it would be just for our creative team and now it includes several other departments.

I believe it was about 30k the first year and the second year should be cheaper but I haven't seen that invoice yet.

Yes, we thought about Basecamp, Clients and Profits, Clarizen, TimeFox, Workamajig.

What other advice do I have?

Happy with it so far!