Zerto Virtual Replication Review
Top of the list if you're using VMware or Hyper-V. Would be nice to have more supported hyper-visors.

Valuable Features

Near real time continuous disaster recovery, Journaling and the ability to replicate from Hyper-V and other VMware clouds into our cloud.

Improvements to My Organization

We provide this product as a service to our clients. The ease of providing test failover results to them is invaluable and only takes a few minutes to initiate and complete so no time is wasted.

Room for Improvement

More Supported Hyper-visors

Use of Solution

2 year

Non What so ever very straight forward and easy to complete. Also upgrading to the latest version could not be easier to do.

Not once in the last two years.

Non scales easily with an appliance on each ESX host and a central management console.

Excellent

Excellent

We did use a previous product which was clunky to use and was only a point in time image. Zerto is simple fast and reliable and our clients like the charts we can produce and is near real time.

Initial install was straightforward and simple to complete with the minimum amount of time taken up.

Implementation Team

We had Zerto help us with the implementation and they were brilliant.

Pricing, Setup Cost and Licensing

We pay per month per protected VM which is vastly cost efficient.

Other Solutions Considered

Yes, I looked at VMare SRM and Veeam Replication.

Other Advice

If you are looking at DR products put Zerto straight to the top of the list if you are using VMware or Hyper-V.

4 visitors found this review helpful