A10 Networks Thunder ADC Reviews

rating
SeniorNe5355
Senior Network Architect at a financial services firm with 10,001+ employees
Apr 17 2018

What is most valuable?

The Deterministic CGNAT feature.

How has it helped my organization?

It solved the CGNAT performance issues and, within two years, it had no problems and no outages.

What needs improvement?

I would like to see the scalability numbers for the virtualized version which are comparable to those I noted in my answer on "Scalability."

We used F5 load-balancers for the same purpose before, but those devices weren’t meant to be built for CGNAT. F5 devices built for CGNAT were... more»

What other advice do I have?

I would advise doing comprehensive PoC tests for your specific purpose, for all products.

Articles

User Assessments By Topic About A10 Networks Thunder ADC

Find out what your peers are saying about A10 Networks, F5, Citrix and others in Application Delivery Controllers.
301,664 professionals have used our research since 2012.

A10 Networks Thunder ADC Questions

A10 Networks Thunder ADC Projects By Members

A10 Networks Thunder ADC Consultants

What is A10 Networks Thunder ADC?

A10 Networks' application networking, load balancing and DDoS protection solutions accelerate and secure data center applications and networks of thousands of the world's largest enterprises, service providers, and hyper scale web providers.
Also known as
Thunder ADC, AX Series
A10 Networks Thunder ADC customers
123inkt.nl, Bentley University, Box, Brainshark, Buienradar, Capgemini, CGN/LSN & NAT64, Chengdu Telecom, Club One, Code Ready, CRC Health Group, Cyso, Deutsche Telekom, Earth Class Mail, Excite, FFF Enterprises, Florence County, Framingham State University, From30
BUYER'S GUIDE
Not sure which Application Delivery Controllers solution is right for you?

Download our free Application Delivery Controllers Report and find out what your peers are saying about A10 Networks, F5, Citrix, and more!