Acronis Backup Cloud Overview

What is Acronis Backup Cloud?

The #1 Backup-as-a-Service Solution for Service Providers. Acronis Backup Cloud is a highly customizable, cost-effective solution that integrates easily with your existing business automation platform or operates as a powerful stand-alone platform. Powered by the Acronis AnyData Engine, Acronis Backup Cloud provides your customers with a best in-class solution that is easy, complete, and safe.

Acronis Backup Cloud is also known as Acronis BaaS, Acronis Cyber Backup Cloud.

Acronis Backup Cloud Buyer's Guide

Download the Acronis Backup Cloud Buyer's Guide including reviews and more. Updated: January 2021

Acronis Backup Cloud Customers

WDR-S, Virtual1, Webplus Datacenter, Pro River Technology

Acronis Backup Cloud Video

Pricing Advice

What users are saying about Acronis Backup Cloud pricing:
  • "With the price, there is a certain limitation on terabytes but no limits on how many servers or how many services you can run."
  • "There is a free trial available in order for people to evaluate it."

Acronis Backup Cloud Reviews

reviewer1005144
Head of Infrastructure & System Department at a integrator with 51-200 employees
Nov 24, 2019
Easy to implement but technical support is not good and the pricing model is poor

What is our primary use case?

In general, the solution is primarily used to externalize backups. Most customers don't want to take an active part in the maintenance or verifying of everything daily, so they revert the backup process to us and we use the solution to ensure it's happening regularly and properly.

• "The ease of implementation is the solution's most valuable feature."
  • "Technical support needs improvement. They are too slow to respond, and when it comes to backups, it's critical to deal with issues quickly."

What other advice do I have?

I've been using the solution for two years. We're an integrator and we deploy the solution for our customers who typically use the cloud deployment model. It would not be the first solution I would direct a customer to, but this solution has many impressing features. In our market, technically the solution is good, but we also have to look at the ecosystem, the pricing policy, and such things. I would tell customers to watch out, to pay attention to the pricing model and prepare for it in their budget before moving to this solution. If this fits the customer's budget, they can go ahead…
Yossi Carmel
IT Administrator at A.P. Moller - Maersk
Dec 31, 2020
Highly scalable, amazing features, stable and can be used from anywhere

What is our primary use case?

We use the solution to backup servers.

• "I would recommend this solution. It's easy and fast, you don't need to be on-premises you can use it from anywhere."
  • "There could be some changes done to the action page to simplify it."

What other advice do I have?

I would recommend this solution. It's easy and fast, you don't need to be on-premises you can use it from anywhere. You can backup whatever you want, anything from your mobile phone to your OneDrive. Based on my limited two months of experience with the product, the solution is perfect for me. I rate Acronis Backup Cloud a ten out of ten.
Find out what your peers are saying about Acronis, Veritas, datto and others in SaaS Backup. Updated: January 2021.
457,748 professionals have used our research since 2012.
reviewer1281936
Director/Founder at a consultancy with 11-50 employees
Reseller
Jul 12, 2020
Centralized device management, automatic backup schedule, and good technical support

What is our primary use case?

I am a managed service provider and we provide this solution to small and medium-sized companies for backing up their data. The client will have local backup copies on their premises, and a backup copy of that in the cloud. At times, the clients will back up their data directly to the cloud from their end devices. The small companies prefer to do this without having a local installation of Acronis.

• "The most valuable features are the automated backup, and that you are able to manage all of your devices centrally."
  • "I would like to have support for agentless backup, where you don't have to install an agent on the host."

Rishan-Ahmed
Channel Manager (Engineer) at Dataguard MEA
MSP
Jun 30, 2020
Has one console for many loads and one backup for many recovery options

What is our primary use case?

Our primary use cases are for managing backups as a service provider. We manage multiple customer accounts. It offers better console access for customers, partners, and for us as a service provider. It has one console for many loads and one backup for many recovery options. Converting backups as a virtual machine offers an edge as a low-cost Disaster Recovery solution. If it had better deduplication, it would be considered as a good archiving solution too as the restore parts are arranged in a much better way. The latest cyber protect addition looks promising but needs to have good testing to… more »

• "It has one console for many loads and one backup for many recovery options. Converting backups as a virtual machine offers an edge as a low-cost Disaster Recovery solution."
  • "Reporting is not on par. It needs some more information as per customer or partner interest. I hope Acronis is working on it."
DevenShah
Director at BuyOnCloud
Mar 27, 2020
Easy to use, performs well, and provides built-in ransomware protection

What is our primary use case?

This is the file and data backup solution that we use.

• "The most valuable features are its ease of use, the speed, and its got a reasonable amount of granular control."
  • "I would like to see enhancements made to the security."

What other advice do I have?

This is a solution that I recommend everybody try. Even if you are trying something else, they offered a free trial and it is worthwhile to see how easy, fast, and powerful this solution is. I would rate this solution a ten out of ten.
reviewer1342746
Technical Support Engineer at a tech services company with 11-50 employees
May 11, 2020
A stable system with a good user interface

What is our primary use case?

I use Acronis Backup as my disaster recovery solution.

What is most valuable?

The most valuable feature is disaster recovery. The user interface is very good.

What needs improvement?

Technical support needs to be improved because they do not respond in a timely fashion.

I have been using Acronis Backup Cloud for about three years.

I have had no issues with respect to stability.

There was no problem with scalability. We have about 12 users and we plan to increase our usage in the future.

I am not satisfied with the technical support from…
reviewer1342746
Technical Support Engineer at a tech services company with 11-50 employees
May 11, 2020
Excellent interface and great disaster recovery feature.

What is our primary use case?

We currently have 12 users of this solution in our company and hope to increase that in the near future. We are partners with Acronis and I'm a technical support engineer.

What is most valuable?

I like the disaster recovery feature of this solution and the interface is great.

What needs improvement?

Technical support could be improved, they're not very timely in their response.

I've been using this solution for about two years.

The stability of the solution is good.

The scalability of the product is good.

The initial setup is straightforward.

What other

Product Categories
SaaS Backup
Download our free SaaS Backup Report and find out what your peers are saying about Acronis, Veritas, datto, and more!