IBM WebSphere BPMS Reviews

rating
Richard Rijnders
Systems architect at Firstsys
Apr 23 2017

What is most valuable?

* It is an appliance: it's very secure * You can't install software on it * It's not really hackable: There's no software that can be run independently of what's already in the... more»

How has it helped my organization?

It has allowed the companies that I work for to expose their services outside of their own network. That was very important to most of them. That's what they're all trying to get to.

What needs improvement?

They need more monitoring capability. When the flows go through, a lot of what my clients are asking for is to be able to monitor a transaction from end-to-end. I have no way of... more»

What other advice do I have??

I would tell him to look at the things that I have spoken about: * How scalable is it? * How easy is it to scale? * How secure is it?

Articles

User Assessments By Topic About IBM WebSphere BPMS

Find out what your peers are saying about IBM, Microsoft, Comindware and others in Process Automation.
292,137 professionals have used our research since 2012.

IBM WebSphere BPMS Questions

IBM WebSphere BPMS Projects By Members

IBM WebSphere BPMS Consultants

What is IBM WebSphere BPMS?

Also known as
WebSphere BPMS
IBM WebSphere BPMS customers
Schahin Group, Korean Credit Card Company, Versicherungskammer Bayern, Biogrid Australia
BUYER'S GUIDE
Not sure which Process Automation solution is right for you?

Download our free Process Automation Report and find out what your peers are saying about IBM, Microsoft, Comindware, and more!