Infrascale Backup & Disaster Recovery Overview
Infrascale Backup & Disaster Recovery is the #3 ranked solution in our list of top Disaster Recovery as a Service providers. It is most often compared to Datto Cloud Continuity: Infrascale Backup & Disaster Recovery vs Datto Cloud Continuity
What is Infrascale Backup & Disaster Recovery?
Infrascale is an enterprise-grade disaster recovery solution that provides rapid failover to a second site with
the flexibility to boot from the appliance or cloud. Delivered as a physical or virtual appliance and includes
DR software – it’s DR, your way.
With the average cost of downtime ranging from $8,000 for small business and $700,000 for enterprises, it has become mission critical for CIOs and CEOs to re-evaluate their application and site failover capabilities. Infrascale minimizes the risk of downtime at a price that will make your CFO smile.
Infrascale allows IT to stop buying and managing disparate hardware and software to solve their DR and backup needs. An administrative dashboard, accessible from any browser or device, makes it easy to recover mission critical applications and systems with push-button simplicity.
Infrascale Backup & Disaster Recovery is also known as Infrascale Platform.
Download the Cloud Backup Buyer's Guide including reviews and more. Updated: June 2021
Infrascale Backup & Disaster Recovery Customers
Enterprise Storage Guide, One IT, The 451 Group, AVG, Malwarebytes, Matrix OneSource, Lockheed Martin
Infrascale Backup & Disaster Recovery Video
What users are saying about Infrascale Backup & Disaster Recovery pricing:
- "The appliances have different prices because of storage, size, and memory. For example, the older machines support more virtual machines, whereas the new one only supports one virtual machine. As we have purchased the later appliances, they have probably been a little bit more expensive because they have to be good enough to keep the business running if the physical server goes down. We learned our lesson from the one that went down when we tried to run products and it wasn't quick enough."
- "It's only in the cloud and there are no extra fees. You just pay for your storage, for the space that you need to use. As an MSP, you can allocate space to clients as you need to."
- "The licensing is based on how much data you have plus what appliances you need."
- "You get unlimited clients and buy a bucket of space. In addition to the standard fees there were setup fees."
- "The pricing is fair, and they are interested in working with MSPs as part of their market."