Neotys NeoLoad Reviews

Filter by:Reset all filters
industry
rating
Shivashanker Patil
Senior Performance Engineer at a individual & family service with 1,001-5,000 employees
Aug 23 2019

What is most valuable?

* Integration of all components in one place. * GUI-based requests * Ease of use compared with other performance tools.

How has it helped my organization?

It helped in achieving the testing of on-premise applications, as well as cloud-based applications, without much difficulty.

What needs improvement?

NeoLoad does not support Citrix-based applications. Neotys should take a look into this protocol.

The licensing cost is less compared to other licensing performance testing tools.

We started with NeoLoad.

What other advice do I have?

You will love NeoLoad moving from open source and code-based performance tools.

We tried JMeter, but due to its support (which we found subpar), we had to switch to NeoLoad.
JariKivinen
Senior Quality Assurance Engineer with 10,001+ employees
Jan 21 2019

What do you think of Neotys NeoLoad?

What is our primary use case?

It is primarily used for load testing, stress testing and performance testing. It is a very good product.

What is most valuable?

It is a bit easier compared to our LoadRunner, and it is cheaper. It can select to upload and it is based on cloud services. It is really easy to learn and to use.

What needs improvement?

It needs improvement with post-production.

Three to five years.

It has good support.

It is cheaper than other solutions.
Find out what your peers are saying about Neotys, Micro Focus, Apache and others in Performance Testing Tools. Updated: October 2019.
372,906 professionals have used our research since 2012.
Ganganjaneya Thummala
Delivery Manager at a software R&D company with 1,001-5,000 employees
Oct 09 2019

What do you think of Neotys NeoLoad?

What is our primary use case?

We use this solution because we want to know the difference between two different tools to suggest for our clients.

How has it helped my organization?

As we are a services company, we have used NeoLoad also as part of our exercise.

What is most valuable?

I like the scripting and parameterization features.

What needs improvement?

While importing the scripts from backup it should not create the new variables because it has created some issues for us.

We have been using this solution for one year.

Articles

User Assessments By Topic About Neotys NeoLoad

372,906 professionals have used our research since 2012.

Neotys NeoLoad Questions

What is Neotys NeoLoad?

The NeoLoad load and performance testing tool for web and mobile apps realistically simulates user activity and monitors infrastructure behavior to eliminate bottlenecks. It covers all performance testing from component and automated tests to system-wide hybrid-cloud load tests.

Also known as
NeoLoad
Neotys NeoLoad customers

Dell, H&R Block, Best Buy, Orange, Verizon Wireless, ING, Mazda, Siemens, University of Oxford

Read Archived Reviews
BUYER'S GUIDE
Download our free Performance Testing Tools Report and find out what your peers are saying about Neotys, Micro Focus, Apache, and more!