Neotys NeoLoad Reviews

rating
SnrLoadTestEngineer234
Senior Load Test Engineer at a tech vendor with 501-1,000 employees
Aug 24 2017

What is most valuable?

There are several key features, including Jenkins integration, infrastructure monitoring, and results analysis.

How has it helped my organization?

Implementing this product has allowed us to increase the number of projects that get load testing, and the frequency by which we re-test our performance.

What needs improvement?

It needs improvements in the UI. It's currently not as friendly as it should be.

It's priced based on the numbers of VUs, virtual users, that your needs require. The free edition gives you 50 VUs. The pricing is fair for high-volume licensing. Cloud… more»

We previously, and still use JMeter for some projects, in addition to Neoload.

What other advice do I have?

I highly recommend understanding load testing concepts before using any automation tool.

We looked at JMeter and Webload.
Shivashanker Patil
Senior Performance Engineer at a individual & family service with 1,001-5,000 employees
Mar 22 2019

What is most valuable?

* Integration of all components in one place. * GUI-based requests * Ease of use compared with other performance tools.

How has it helped my organization?

It helped in achieving the testing of on-premise applications, as well as cloud-based applications, without much difficulty.

What needs improvement?

NeoLoad does not support Citrix-based applications. Neotys should take a look into this protocol.

The licensing cost is less compared to other licensing performance testing tools.

We started with NeoLoad.

What other advice do I have?

You will love NeoLoad moving from open source and code-based performance tools.

We tried JMeter, but due to its support (which we found subpar), we had to switch to NeoLoad.
Find out what your peers are saying about Neotys, Micro Focus, Apache and others in Performance Testing Tools. Updated: July 2019.
353,345 professionals have used our research since 2012.
JariKivinen
Senior Quality Assurance Engineer with 10,001+ employees
Jan 21 2019

What do you think of Neotys NeoLoad?

What is our primary use case?

It is primarily used for load testing, stress testing and performance testing. It is a very good product.

What is most valuable?

It is a bit easier compared to our LoadRunner, and it is cheaper. It can select to upload and it is based on cloud services. It is really easy to learn and to use.

What needs improvement?

It needs improvement with post-production.

Three to five years.

It has good support.

It is cheaper than other solutions.

Articles

User Assessments By Topic About Neotys NeoLoad

353,345 professionals have used our research since 2012.

Neotys NeoLoad Questions

Neotys NeoLoad Projects By Members

What is Neotys NeoLoad?

The NeoLoad load and performance testing tool for web and mobile apps realistically simulates user activity and monitors infrastructure behavior to eliminate bottlenecks. It covers all performance testing from component and automated tests to system-wide hybrid-cloud load tests.

Also known as
NeoLoad
Neotys NeoLoad customers

Dell, H&R Block, Best Buy, Orange, Verizon Wireless, ING, Mazda, Siemens, University of Oxford

BUYER'S GUIDE
Download our free Performance Testing Tools Report and find out what your peers are saying about Neotys, Micro Focus, Apache, and more!