Oracle Exadata Overview
What is Oracle Exadata?
Oracle Exadata Database Machine is a modern framework, engineered to run databases and to scale out database servers.
The main benefit of Exadata is speed. It hosts operating systems, CPU memory, and hard drives. It runs all types of databases, including online transaction systems, processors and data warehouses, while solving poor performances of old database architecture.
The Oracle Exadata Database Machine features a simple and fast database storage system that protects and backs up your critical data. It accelerates data warehouse performance for faster access to business information. It is ideal for companies looking to build up their infrastructure from scratch.
For more information on Oracle Exadata Database Machine, visit Oracle.com
Oracle Exadata Buyer's Guide
Download the Oracle Exadata Buyer's Guide including reviews and more. Updated: December 2020
Oracle Exadata Customers
PayPal, EBS, Organic Food Retailer, Garmin, University of Minnesota, Major Semiconductor Company, Deutsche Bank, Starwood, Ziraat Bank, SK Telecom, and P&G.
Oracle Exadata Video
What users are saying about Oracle Exadata pricing:
- "It is an expensive product and you pay more for certain performance enhancements."
- "I did note that Oracle does tend to internally oversize things especially if they want to fill up a budget, and hence third-party oversight is essential."
- "All things considered, the price of this product is fairly high, as is always the case with Oracle."
- "Exadata is an expensive tool, but, considering the ROI, it's worth going for the solution."
- "The licensing can be a bit expensive because you need to have certain tools enabled that require them."
Oracle Exadata Reviews