Prophix Reviews

industry
rating
Anonymous User
Reseller
Managing Director at a tech services company
Dec 10 2017

What do you think of Prophix?

How has it helped my organization?: Increased margin on products. • What is most valuable?: Easy to use Rich functionality Complete corporate performance management solution Based on modern technology Cloud-ready All of them allow me to manage my business. • What needs improvement?: BI analytics Few related Ad Hoc Analyses in one window Sorting and filtering in Data View • For how long have I used the solution?: More than five years. • What do I think about the stability of the solution?: No issues with stability. • What do I think about the scalability of the solution?: No issues with scalability. • How is customer service and technical support?: 10 out of 10. • Which solutions did we use previously?: Excel. Nightmare. • How was the initial...

Articles

User Assessments By Topic About Prophix

Find out what your peers are saying about PROPHIX, Adaptive Insights, Oracle and others in Business Performance Management.
305,899 professionals have used our research since 2012.

Prophix Questions

Prophix Projects By Members

Prophix Consultants

What is Prophix?

Prophix Software is a leading developer of solutions designed to automate financial processes including budgeting, planning, reporting, analysis, and performance management for the mid-market. Thousands of finance leaders around the world use Prophix to empower their organization and gain greater insight into business performance. Prophix and its partners deliver the best value by combining high end functionality, low total cost of ownership, and the fastest implementations in its class.

Prophix customers

Solarcentury, Swan Mill Paper Company, Interstates Companies, First Medical Health Plan, Community Physician Network, AAA Southern New England

BUYER'S GUIDE
Download our free Business Performance Management Report and find out what your peers are saying about PROPHIX, Adaptive Insights, Oracle, and more!