SAP Lumira Overview
What is SAP Lumira?
SAP Lumira delivers beautiful visualizations, allowing you to easily articulate and share key data insights. Discover hidden patterns and transform the way you communicate your data – big and small in the most engaging way. SAP Lumira lets you pull data directly from a variety of sources and bring it all together in a repeatable, self-service way. Point and click data manipulation lets you organize and consolidate data the way you want to: quickly and easily. Through the intuitive interface and engaging visualizations you can analyze data effortlessly to discover valuable insights that can help keep you organized and agile with your data.
Click here for a free trial.
· Quickly extract and analyze data from virtually any source, create compelling visualizations, and share key insights with ease.
· Expand your business intelligence by cleaning, enriching and merging multiple datasets together.
· Streamline discovery by exploring any volume or type of data in real time, without sacrificing performance or security
· Simplify the 360-degree view of your business by bringing together data from enterprise sources across all lines of business straight to your desktop
· Share data visualizations and collaborate with colleagues or business partners using SAP Lumira, Server for Teams
SAP Lumira is also known as SAP BusinessObjects Lumira.
SAP Lumira Buyer's Guide
Download the SAP Lumira Buyer's Guide including reviews and more. Updated: January 2021
SAP Lumira Customers
Medtronic, Cirque du Soleil, Antarc, B&G Manufacturing, EarlySense, eBay, Ferrero, James Austin Company, Lenovo, Sagem, RAK Ceramics, Vodafone
SAP Lumira Video