I would like feedback of people's experiences with tools for Data Loss Prevention for Microsoft 365.
- In-built in win10, no extra agent required.
- less amount of system memory utilized.
- less amount of slowness issue in the application. Especially Excel.
-Fast detection and classification.
-continuous improvement in the solution.
- No endpoint discovery
- Lack of IDM policies
- time-consuming as it takes a long time to apply policies and show incidents on could console
- less visibility into incident forensic.
- Non-friendly with SIEM.
What do you like most about Microsoft 365 Business?
Thanks for sharing your thoughts with the community!
Hi, I'm a consultant looking for a Mac based endpoint antivirus that includes DLP.
Anyone have any ideas aside from https://www.endpointprotector.com/ who just raised their pricing by over 100%.