ADP Streamline Review

Offers a secure platform to provide and retrieve payroll reports.

What is most valuable?

All the features are valuable. I was using a PPC tool. With the version change, the SPM is much better.

How has it helped my organization?

It provides us with a better and more secure way of sending employee’s data. It is a common platform to provide and retrieve the payroll reports. As the payroll reports have employee salary details that we cannot send or receive through regular e-mail, the SPM tool provides a secure method to do so.

What needs improvement?

There should be a shortcut icon that shows that there are pending tasks. We could then login and take action accordingly. This feature was available with the PPC tool.

I have been using this product for four years.

It is working smoothly up until the present time.

Support is good. The Streamline tool is self-explanatory and provides so many features that technical support is rarely required.

We have been using ADP Streamline since 2012.

The setup was straightforward as the proper communications and training was provided.

The pricing is high as compared with other products in the market. For a small service that is out of scope, it has a huge service charge.

We didn’t look at alternatives as ADP was providing all the solutions across the globe. ADP has a monopoly of their payroll services that is still lacking in other products.

What other advice do I have?

The product is good, user-friendly, and effective.