ARCON Privileged Access Management Review

Video logs help us to identify any misuse of privileged accounts

How has it helped my organization?

This product has helped us to protect privileged accounts and comply with password policies for privileged accounts. The video logs help us to identify any misuse of privileged accounts.

What is most valuable?

• Integrated dual factor authentication using mobile app
  • Single sign-on
  • Password vault
  • Video recording

What needs improvement?

We expect improvement in the dashboards to provide visibility of password compliance status, whenever a password is opened from the vault. Also, flexibility to customize the live dashboard.

We would also like to see support for privileged accounts used in web-based systems like Blue Coat Secure Web Gateway, VMware ESXI management tools, etc.

Less than one year.

We faced one issue where video logs were not opening from all systems. The issue was solved after a version upgrade.

We found the product is scalable if we provide the recommended hardware by the vendor.

We have not had any issue with support. Support personnel are available whenever support is required.

We did not use any other solution.

Initial setup is straightforward and it can easily integrate with OS, database, network devices, etc., without the need for any connectors.

The product is available with competitive pricing. Licensing is not complex. We calculated the license requirements by counting the number of admins and the number of devices which were going to integrate with it.

We evaluated Iraje and CyberArk.

What other advice do I have?

Every organization has a different environment, so do a thorough evaluation for different connection channels it supports like RDP, SSH, Telnet, web browsers, etc.