ArcSight Analytics Review

Provides us with valuable user-connection details for our servers

What is our primary use case?

We use this solution for log management and correletion.

How has it helped my organization?

We have specific use cases for our platform and it helps us to monitor connexion to applications and investigation.

What is most valuable?

This solution allows us to identify connections for all users. We can see the name, login time, IP address, and other information for each connection to each server.

What needs improvement?

The interactive dashboard is more complicated comparing to his concurrent Qradar and you need to have training in order to do complexe configuration, so I think that it could be made easier to use. It's very powerful, stable, but not very user-friendly.

I would like to see the documentation improved because it is not enough accessible, flexible or pertinent. It is not very rich.

I have been using this solution for more than four years.

This is a very stable solution.

Scaling this solution is easier if you have support.

I am currently the only user for this solution in the company.

The local support for this solution needs improvement.

We used previouly Loglogic. We acquired it for investigation purposes so that we can learn more about who is connected to the server.

The installation of this solution is easy.

What other advice do I have?

This solution has taught me a lot about log files, including what types of network information is contained in them.