Azure Data Factory Review

Easy to set up, has many built-in connectors for onboarding data, and offers good support

What is our primary use case?

The primary use case of this solution is for data integration.

What is most valuable?

It has built-in connectors for more than 100 sources and onboarding data from many different sources to the cloud environment.

It has everything we needed.

Being able to post your feedback and queries is a very good feature that is offered by Azure Data Factory.

What needs improvement?

Understanding the pricing model for Data Factory is quite complex. It needs to be simplified, and easier to understand.

We have experienced some issues with the integration. This is an area that needs improvement.

I have been using this solution for almost two years.

So far it's been stable. We have not experienced any issues.

I haven't put much thought into scalability.

I have contacted technical support.

If there are any queries, they have the provision to post them in the Data Factory GUI and we can contact the team directly. This is a very nice feature.

Any feedback or improvements that we post is acknowledged and taken care of.

The initial setup was straightforward. It was not complex.

Pricing is quite complex.

I have had feedback from many people and many of my team members, and they say that it is difficult to understand.

Understanding the pricing of Data Factory is quite complex.

It is not presented in a straightforward way.

What other advice do I have?

I would definitely recommend this solution to anyone who is interested in using it.

I would rate Azure Data Factory an eight out of ten.

Microsoft Azure
More Azure Data Factory reviews from users
...who work at a Computer Software Company
...who compared it with SSIS
Learn what your peers think about Azure Data Factory. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: July 2021.
521,690 professionals have used our research since 2012.