Broadcom DX Application Performance Management Review

The dashboards are flexible and the quantity of metrics that can be captured is valuable.

What is most valuable?

• I really enjoy the dashboards. The dashboards are flexible and allow me to do what I need and want.
  • The quantity of metrics/info that you can capture. For example: metrics about the garbage collection, memory being used for Java agents, etc.

How has it helped my organization?

• Our customers are now able to figure out and better understand how their applications are performing. They can identify very quickly where the tension points are. It makes troubleshooting applications performance problems very quick.
  • It allows our customers to quickly improve the process of their applications.

What needs improvement?

I like the product a lot. There are some areas which I'd like to see improved in 9.7 and 9.8. Issues with the workstation interface which could be more productive. Sometimes you have to go back and forth to do some tasks. The UI needs to be more intuitive.

Two years.

So far I haven't had any problems with stability.

I'm happy with scalability. One of our customers uses three collectors and another is using 10 collectors. We haven't had any problems with scalability.

I would like to see them resolve issues quicker.

This was the first one.

What other advice do I have?

CA APM is a great product. I'm really happy that I'm using their technology. I hope to implement it for more customers. Once we provide the solution to our customers, they are very impressed since it provides them with a great deal of visibility. It saves a lot of money by increasing productivity.

More Broadcom DX Application Performance Management reviews from users