BrowserStack Review

It makes it possible to verify my product in all the latest devices and different OS's.

Valuable Features:

I like the resolution of virtual browsers. Also running Javascript for autorun speed is superb.

Improvements to My Organization:

As per my experience, we are not suppose to bound our product with particular devices/OS. BrowserStack makes it possible to verify my product in all latest devices and different OS.

Room for Improvement:

I used it for a week an half. As I used it for compatibility testing only. I used it for mobile browsers as well as desktop browsers for different OS.

Stability Issues:

Sometimes the mobile devices can crash. But not I'm not sure about the particular steps to generate this issue.

Hats off to their Customer Service. For automation set up, I call them multiple times, but they are very supportive.

Previous Solutions:

I had some other options for cross browser testing, but I found this product easy to use.

Initial Setup:

Initial set-up is easy, but if you start with automation, it's bit confusing and I found it tough to set-up. I required help from developers.

Implementation Team:

Initial setup is easy, but if you start with automation, its bit confusing and I found it tough to setup. I required help from developers.

ROI:

A step to great quality

Other Advice:

For UI testing it is easy to use. But for automation perspective, configuration is lil bit confusing for the first time user. They are doing great job by maintaining the performance of this product.