CA Agile Central Review

It helps us to track and manage the way we work.

What is most valuable?

My company uses it for managers, project management, and all the release management team.

How has it helped my organization?

It helps us to track and manage the way we work. We follow the Agile method and it really helps us to manage things and divide up tasks. It is quite a good tool.

What needs improvement?

I am pretty much happy with the use of the solution. I want to recommend it to other people. The way we work, get the reports, and check on things is very clean. I can customize things from my dashboard. I would like to see better scalability.

We have used this for almost four years.

I guess if it can give more integration, something like Outlook, and more automated instead of manual entries, then scalability would be OK. We have around five thousand people using the tool.

I guess I am good with the level of technical support.

I didn't use any other solutions. I came to know about this program management solution from working at my company.

In terms of the setup, there was one thing that was a little difficult. I got to change it very quickly, and the team was helpful.

What other advice do I have?

I would recommend it. It is a very good product, very helpful in managing, and pretty good at checking things. The way we manage our projects and the way we work with it is pretty good.