CA APM Review

The alert capability is helping us to identify and react to issues before they happen and affect our services.

What is most valuable?

The alert, action, and dashboards features are the most valuable to us. The alert capability of the CA APM solution is helping us to identify and react to issues before they happen and affect our services. The dashboard features allow us to see the health status of our applications visually; thus, it helps us to identify issues faster and easier.

How has it helped my organization?

Using CA APM has allowed us to know about the performance of our applications and servers and also to identify issues before they happen.

It helped us be proactive and resolve problems before they become system-wide issues.

What needs improvement?

The dashboards should be easier to build.

I have used this product for four years.

Sometimes, we had stability issues.

We did not encounter any scalability issues.

I would give the technical support a 10 out of 10. CA has excellent technical support.

Previously, we were using a different solution. The reason we switched was because CA APM fits better to our monitoring needs.

I think initial setup is a little complex.

Pricing and licensing is reasonable.

We did not evaluate any other solution.

What other advice do I have?

It is a good product and comes with great features.