CA APM Review

Enables us to track track performance on the production and QA environment

What is our primary use case?

I use it to track performance on the production environment and QA environment.

How has it helped my organization?

The time it takes to track problems in applications is the most valuable return that we have from this solution.

What is most valuable?

The transactions rate feature is the most valuable feature. It shows the deep histories of everything that's running on an even transaction. That's why it is so useful.

What needs improvement?

I would like for them to develop a feature that controls .net agents remotely. It would be very useful and we don't have this feature now.

They need to improve the crossing over of data from large files and they should use LUNIX heavily. There's room for improvement there.

More than five years.

I have a good impression of the stability.

I use technical support a lot. They've performed well. They always respond quickly and they are assertive. We have had a good experience with support.

The initial setup was straightforward.

The quality of software is one of the main criteria that we consider when evaluating a solution.

What other advice do I have?

I would rate it an eight out of ten. The reason it's not a ten is because they don't focus enough on improving over time like other competitors do who have a more modern and complete tool.

They should develop the user experience so that you don't need to put in other agents. Today you have to use another host to bring up your vision. If they would have a single agent with all this information, it would be perfect.

Free Trial

No credit card required. It's easy and free for 30 days.