CA Workload Automation Review

It provides us with automated management of a high volume of workloads across our enterprise. I think the interface could be unified in a better way.

Valuable Features

I find the UI to be a really nice feature. It's great and pretty user friendly. Also, there are many agent integrations available that support various platforms.

Improvements to My Organization

Room for Improvement

I'd like to see more agents for integrations with other platforms. Also, I think the interface could be unified in a better way. Additionally, we could benefit for more data analytics.

We've had no issues with deploying it.

It is very stable and we haven't had any problems.

They are enhancing the product for new limits, so we should be able to scale without a problem.

They have great support when we work together.

The initial setup was very straightforward. It's a great benefit that you can install and configure it very quickly.

Other Advice

I would recommend the product, but you have to have a good team to work with it. The solution is good, but you need a prepared team.