Cisco Catalyst Switches Review

We use it for networking, it's very stable and has good scalability

What is our primary use case?

Our primary use case is for networking, both for the local network and our internet network.

What is most valuable?

The stability and Cisco's support are the most valuable features.

What needs improvement?

The prices are high. It's more expensive than other similar options.

I would like for them to include more cloud options in the next release and a smaller router.

It's a very stable product. It has become increasingly more stable since we started working with them in 1988.

Scalability is good.

We knew we needed to switch solutions because we have a client who told us what they need for their future projects. We strategized and went with this solution. We try to find them the best product.

The initial setup was straightforward.

We used a Cisco representative for the initial deployment. We didn't have any problems with them, it was a good experience.

We also looked at Huawei but we went with Cisco because we're more comfortable with them even though their prices are a little higher.

What other advice do I have?

I would rate it an eight out of ten. Not a ten because of the prices.

I would advise someone considering this solution to check out all of your options and go back to Cisco.