Cisco HyperFlex HX-Series Review

Has reduced the time it takes to put servers in production by half the time

What is our primary use case?

Our primary use case is for the distributed computing system in several data centers.

How has it helped my organization?

It has reduced the time it takes to put the servers in production by half the time.

What is most valuable?

The flexibility and scalability are the most valuable features.

What needs improvement?

They should have more blade options and more configuration flexibility. Also, the price is expensive. It should be cheaper but it is worth the price.

It's very stable.

The scalability is one of its main features.

Technical support is very good.

We switched because we wanted more flexibility, more features and because the global PoC price is better.

The initial setup was complex because our engineers had some problems with putting it into production but it was fine after they solved the issue.

What other advice do I have?

I would rate it an eight out of ten. The features that it has are balanced with customer's needs and the price. In order to make it a ten, they should lower the cost.

I would advise someone considering this solution to explore all of the feature options. The solution's value is in its features.