Cisco UCS C-Series Rack Servers Review

Reliable hardware and good support

What is most valuable?

Its hardware is really reliable. We also like Cisco for its support.

What needs improvement?

Its accessibility and manageability can be improved. Currently, we have to visit the office to manage it. It should be manageable outside our network. I would like it to be on the cloud.

I have been using this solution for almost three years.

It is stable.

It is scalable. We have around 200 users.

Their technical support is good. Their response time is also good. I don't have any problem with their support.

We were using HP ProLiant. After migrating to the Cisco network, we are using Cisco products. For our server also, we preferred Cisco.

The vendor installed the product. The vendor and our system administrator worked together. It took us three days to deploy.

Cisco is expensive, but we didn't look at the cost of the product. We were looking at reliability and support.

What other advice do I have?

I would definitely recommend this solution. When you hear the brand Cisco, you don't really need to recommend it. For me, it is the number one brand for network devices and servers. Cisco is always there in Gartner Magic Quadrant.

I would rate Cisco UCS C-Series Rack Servers a nine out of ten. They just need the ability to be managed on the cloud.

More Cisco UCS C-Series Rack Servers reviews from users