• Simple and highly optimized performance
• Distinctive storage integration characteristic, through which the administrator directly leverages characteristics of industry’s most important arrays.
• XenServer backup and recovery pursues an agent based strategy. Using this, the client can gain an application level of understanding.
• This server utilizes sophisticated WLB, which confines Central Processing Units, memory, disk Input/output, and network Input/output data. It also gives two optimization modes.
• Presents an exclusive characteristic of provisioning services, which offer streamlined supervision and considerable storage saving.
• It is examined and controlled by the XenCenter which may be installed on one or more windows personal computers or servers, which means there is no load on the XenServer host.
• Provides an excellent free virtualization suite compared to other servers and has top performance for Windows and Linux OS.
Room for Improvement:
• Bigger footprint than VMware, along with dependence on Linux in Dom.
• There are only some noteworthy areas. Also, it requires or depends in some cases, added characteristics on third party solutions.
Selecting any server virtualization solution, more often than not, relies on the client’s particular needs and on hand development tools & communication. XenServer offers some free, but limited solutions like the licensing, hardware, management applications, and services and characteristics, but support has a high price if the full function version is required. In the case of the free version, XenServer offers an excellent virtualization solution, more so than other servers.