Citrix NetScaler ADC Review

Provides us with high-security access to our internal applications

What is our primary use case?

We are using it for two-factor authentication for our Citrix architecture, for secure access to our internal applications. It is mostly for admins who use it for remote access, as well as some users.

We do not use it as a web application firewall. We are running a virtual edition, not an appliance.

What is most valuable?

The most valuable feature, absolutely, is its high-security. This product is based on Unix and there have been no problems since we started using it in 2015.

What needs improvement?

Occasionally, our admin has to use the command line. If they could only use the Web GUI it would be better.

Three to five years.

There have been no issues with stability.

We have created two support tickets and our problems were successfully solved. The support is very good.

Set up was done by our partner and there was no problem with configuration. And most of our upgrades are done by our local partner and there have been no problems.

We are quite happy with price. It's not too high.

What other advice do I have?

I give it a nine out of 10 because there have been no problems since 2015, from a security point of view.