Comodo Advanced Endpoint Protection Review

An easy-to-deploy solution that does its job and blocks every attack attempt

What is our primary use case?

We are using this solution to protect our internal network from outside attacks. We are also using the Dragon platform with Comodo.

How has it helped my organization?

We saw a couple of attempts in the past, especially in the last two years, and because all of our endpoints were protected with Comodo, we didn't get any harm.

What is most valuable?

It really protects and does its job. It totally blocked every attack attempt, and no attack attempt was successful.

What needs improvement?

They need to enhance the performance of the agents. Currently, the performance is going low when the agent starts a full scan. The agent is consuming a lot of resources while scanning. When there are a lot of documents to check, it slows down the endpoint. This is the only thing that worries me about Comodo, but this issue is also there in other products.

It is missing DLP, and I know that they are working on adding some data loss prevention capabilities. They have added some capabilities, but these capabilities are not yet mature. I hope they will enhance these capabilities because it is important to prevent the data from going out from inside. We are protected from the outside, but we also have to be protected from the inside out.

I have been using this solution for two years.

I am happy with their support. We had some configuration issues in past, and their support was quick and helpful. I would rate them a nine out of ten.

It was straightforward. I just registered and enrolled some devices. After that, I was able to start testing it. We had around 150 endpoints. It took one and a half days to fully start using Comodo and build all the endpoints.

I personally deployed most of the endpoints because it supports offline deployment. We also use Active Directory, so we were able to deploy over Active Directory.

What other advice do I have?

I would recommend this solution to others. They should try this solution. Our license is ending soon, and we are in process of renewal. I am happy with this solution.

It is overall a complex platform because it provides a lot of functionality, so this much complexity is expected. However, its deployment and configurations have been simple for me. Any issues that I had were because I misconfigured the product. I contacted their support, and we had some sessions. I got a lot of help from the support team.

I would rate Comodo Advanced Endpoint Protection a nine out of ten.

Private Cloud

More Comodo Advanced Endpoint Protection reviews from users
...who compared it with SentinelOne
Find out what your peers are saying about Comodo, Sophos, Broadcom and others in Endpoint Protection (EPP) for Business. Updated: April 2021.
474,319 professionals have used our research since 2012.