Comodo Advanced Endpoint Protection Overview

Comodo Advanced Endpoint Protection is the #24 ranked solution in our list of endpoint security software. It is most often compared to Sophos Intercept X: Comodo Advanced Endpoint Protection vs Sophos Intercept X

What is Comodo Advanced Endpoint Protection?

Comodo Advanced Endpoint Protection (AEP) delivers patent-pending auto-containment, where unknown executables and other files that request runtime privileges are automatically run in a virtual contain that does not have access to the host system's resources or user data.

Comodo Advanced Endpoint Protection is also known as Comodo AEP.

Download the Endpoint Protection for Business (EPP) Buyer's Guide including reviews and more. Updated: June 2021

Comodo Advanced Endpoint Protection Customers

Christian Motorcyclists Association, City of Thousand Oaks, City of Danville, HRI Properties

Comodo Advanced Endpoint Protection Video

Pricing Advice

What users are saying about Comodo Advanced Endpoint Protection pricing:
  • "It was about 35 or 40 bucks per year for the endpoint."
  • "The price of this product should be lower."

SAMUELMWANGI
Director at Calidad Systems Limited
Flexible, easy-to-use, and scales well

What is our primary use case?

The solution primarily gives you an analysis on how to be able to manage the threats that are coming in. It protects against malware and also phishing. We also use the product for reporting purposes.

• "It's a very easy-to-use product."
  • "The licensing fees are high. The company should work to try to lower them for the customer."

What other advice do I have?

We are a customer and an end-user of the solution. We don't have a business relationship with Comodo. We are using the latest version of the solution within our organization. I would recommend the solution to other companies. We've been very satisfied with it overall. I would give it a rating of seven out of ten. If they cleaned up a few technical issues and provided some better pricing, I would likely rate it higher.
IY
Senior Technical Product Manager at a tech services company with 201-500 employees
An easy-to-deploy solution that does its job and blocks every attack attempt

What is our primary use case?

We are using this solution to protect our internal network from outside attacks. We are also using the Dragon platform with Comodo.

• "It really protects and does its job. It totally blocked every attack attempt, and no attack attempt was successful."
  • "They need to enhance the performance of the agents. Currently, the performance is going low when the agent starts a full scan. The agent is consuming a lot of resources while scanning. When there are a lot of documents to check, it slows down the endpoint. This is the only thing that worries me about Comodo, but this issue is also there in other products. It is missing DLP, and I know that they are working on adding some data loss prevention capabilities. They have added some capabilities, but these capabilities are not yet mature. I hope they will enhance these capabilities because it is important to prevent the data from going out from inside. We are protected from the outside, but we also have to be protected from the inside out."

What other advice do I have?

I would recommend this solution to others. They should try this solution. Our license is ending soon, and we are in process of renewal. I am happy with this solution. It is overall a complex platform because it provides a lot of functionality, so this much complexity is expected. However, its deployment and configurations have been simple for me. Any issues that I had were because I misconfigured the product. I contacted their support, and we had some sessions. I got a lot of help from the support team. I would rate Comodo Advanced Endpoint Protection a nine out of ten.
Find out what your peers are saying about Comodo, Sophos, Broadcom and others in Endpoint Protection for Business (EPP). Updated: June 2021.
521,189 professionals have used our research since 2012.
AA
I.T. Specialist at a comms service provider with 51-200 employees
Stable, scalable, and a complete package with RMM, patching, and useful containment engine

What is our primary use case?

We used it for protecting the endpoints of our enterprise against threats. We were using its latest version. We have recently moved to SentinelOne.

• "They offer the whole package. Remote monitoring and management (RMM) is included with it, which is pretty nice. They also have Windows patching and third-party patching. It was easy to use for protection. The containment engine was pretty nice for securing our environment."
  • "They need to just modernize the infrastructure with something that is next-generation. We have recently moved to SentinelOne. It had been doing good for us for a while, but we needed something modern with new technology."

What other advice do I have?

I would advise using the default policy is to start with and then adjusting it according to your environment. I would rate Comodo Advanced Endpoint Protection an eight out of ten.
SS
Cyber Security Consultant at a tech services company with 1-10 employees
Integrates well with other products but technical support is slow to reply

What is our primary use case?

We are a solution provider and this is one of the security products that we implement for our clients. It is used for endpoint protection and device management.

• "The most valuable feature is the management of end-user machines."
  • "Their support is not very good because they are very late to reply."

What other advice do I have?

In summary, this product is valuable but their support is not very good. I would rate this solution a five out of ten.
Download our free Endpoint Protection for Business (EPP) Report and find out what your peers are saying about Comodo, Sophos, Broadcom, and more!